Always Staying Creative

When it comes to photography, being creative is always a must. Creativity is what drives every person to pick up a camera and get to work on whatever they want to make. It’s the beauty of this art form, that you can create anything with no bounds and no limits. Having a restriction on what you’re able to create is never healthy if you love taking pictures. This is why when many photographers get jobs taking specific pictures for a client, their love for photography starts to dwindle. Shooting whatever you want to shoot with your camera is a creative freedom, and it’s something photographers should never let go of. This is because the second you let go of that freedom and start doing the same thing over and over again, you lose the passion you started with. 

   As a photographer I try to never lose sight of the reason why I got into photography in the first place, because if I do I start to lose that drive and passion. Being in a creative field like photography is something so special that I think a lot of people would love if they gave it a chance. Many don’t want to get into it because it’s too expensive for the gear, I was one of those people for a long time. But if you have a phone in your pocket, you can be a photographer. Making excuses to pursue something is never the option, and I always try to remind myself of that. 

Comments

Popular Posts