Review of "Social Media and Strategic Communication"

The book I read in my class “Social Media and Strategic Communication” gave me a closer look at how social media is used in businesses today. The book provided me with a truly comprehensive and credible original scholarly research which exhibits the implementation of social media in public relations and advertising strategically. Social media professionals have very important jobs and have many jobs to be in charge of. These professionals need to be able to target the right audience then put out the right content to them. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and learning about if this is a career path I would want to go down in the future. It was interesting to see what they do on a daily basis in their jobs. I’m glad I read this book because it taught me more about social media and I would recommend it to other students. 

Comments

Popular Posts