Live Tweeting a PRSSA Meeting

This week, I attended and live-tweeted a PRSSA meeting at Ohio Northern University. At this meeting, the guest speaker was Kevin Saghy. Saghy is the current Senior Director of Social Media at Ohio State University. He is also the former Assistant Director of Communication for the Chicago Cubs. Saghy talked about his social media strategy which he hopes can span all industries, not just sports. He talked about his former job at the Chicago Cubs and what he loved about it. He then discussed the new job he has with Ohio State, which is being its Social Media Director. The presentation was very interesting and I can hopefully apply the things I learned into the way I use social media. You can see my tweets on my profile here.

Comments

  1. It was a great presentation! Mr. Saghy had so much knowledge and experience at such a young stage of his career. Was able to learn so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts