About Me

As mentioned before, I go to Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio. I am originally from Zanesville, Ohio, and the drive is about 2 1/2 hours away from the campus. I am studying Marketing at the Dicke School of Business College. The reason for me choosing this major is because I love to be creative and wanted to learn the process behind selling a certain product. I am also pursuing Public Relations as a second major. I also play on the men's golf team at the college. It is very privileging to be able to play on the team and it's a whole lot of fun. I am also apart of the American Marketing Association and Fellowship of Christian Athletes on campus. My goal is to graduate in four years and hopefully have a great experience while here. I am still trying to get used the colder weather, which has been pretty difficult for me. I love the small town and campus atmosphere, and it's nice to get around fast to classes and not having to walk far to classes.

Golf has always been in my life, and it's always been a way for me to relax. I started playing at a young age and have played through junior high and into high school. I wasn't expecting to play in college and was looking at many very large colleges to go to after graduating. However, when I got the opportunity to keep playing in college and also go to a great business school, I definitely took advantage of it. Playing on the team is so much fun and I have made many friends in the process. If I didn't have golf in my life, it would be really hard to fill my time with something else to do. I love to practice and try to get better every day, plus its just fun to play.





Another interest is is that I have also always loved to travel whenever possible. Recently my family went to Florida over my Christmas break for a week. My family and I have always loved to go to different places, but Florida is the best place is to go in my opinion, especially when the cold weather here in Ohio starts to get to me.

I'm looking forward to writing this blog, and I hope to make it as interesting as possible.



Comments

  1. I've never played golf myself, but I do work at a golf course and it seems to be really fun! It is super cool you were still able to play golf when coming to Ohio Northern

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to learn how to play golf but have never taken the time to do so. I was also very excited to get the opportunity to play sports here at Northern and hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts